How often do you shop on Etsy? I’ve always loved browsing the site, but during this past year, I’ve bought a lot of things. From bookish goodies to self care products and fabric (so, so much fabric) to Lightroom presets, I’ve found it all on Etsy.
I love supporting small businesses. There are so many talented and creative folks out there putting their hearts and souls into their creations every day. I’m going to highlight a few of my faves here. You can see much, much more in the lists on my profile.
Related side note: did you know I have an Etsy shop?
(Note: this post contains affiliate links. Items purchased using these links will provide a small commission.)
Book sleeves and candles and bookmarks, oh my!
- Book sleeve – There are dozens of stores (or more!) that sell book sleeves — and I even sew my own — but I can’t resist Novel Nuzzler’s. Her shop designs often vary, but she does custom orders using the fabrics you can find in her stories on Instagram. The Sasha is my favorite size — it fits trade paperbacks and my Kindle Fire.
- I enjoy long, romantic walks through the bookstore… candle – I mean, who doesn’t? You get to pick the scent. I’m partial to the Peppermint Brownie scent, myself. 😉 But every scent I’ve tried from Silver Dollar Candle has been amazing.
- Custom bookmark – I’m so happy I discovered Alicia Marks It! on Instagram last year. She made this AMAZING custom illustration for me and I couldn’t love it more. She has some other absolutely adorable bookmarks in her shop. I own several.
Pins and stickers ahead!
- Books and teacup pin – Books and teacups just go perfectly together and this design from Icey Designs is flat-out adorable.
- Live wondrously pin – Can you tell I’m an Icey Designs fan? Surely you understand why.
- Romance reader sticker – I’ve had my eye on QueenBeaReads’ designs for quite a while now, but while I was putting this post together, I actually bought a handful of stickers. I can’t wait to get them!
For your home — and you!
- Typewriter art – I haven’t bought this yet, but I’ve been eyeing it for a while now. It’s just so pretty. I think it’d look fabulous on the wall in my bedroom reading nook.
- Custom book stack ornament – Do you need a special bookish gift for a friend? Or just want to treat yourself? (Your shelf?) I can’t recommend this highly enough. You pick the titles and the style. I went with Mariana Zapata, of course. I adored it… and so did the two friends I bought one for.
- Fabric (all the fabric!) – Are you a stitcher with a need for fabric? Or maybe just a *want* for fabric? These shops get my business over and over again — Cute Little Fabric Shop, Tres Jolie Fabric, and Spoonflower.
- Custom candle – Ok, just one more candle. And one that you can customize with your own message — or blog/Instagram name! I’m a little bit obsessed with Silver Dollar Candles. You can’t go wrong!
- Romance is feminist mug – Mollie is another bookstagram bud who has opened a shop and I love so many of her designs. Like this mug, for example.
Trust me, I could keep going but I think that’s enough for now. If you need more, take a peek at the lists on my Etsy profile.
What are some of your favorite Etsy shops? I’m always looking for new small businesses to support!