The holidays — and end of 2020, thank goodness — are rapidly approaching, so it’s time to think about my year-end wrap-up. This will be the seventh year I’ve done one of the “best of the best” challenges. (Let’s pause for a minute so I can say “dang, I’ve been blogging a long time!”). I love thinking about my bookish bests and sharing them with you. And I really enjoy seeing what everyone else comes up with for theirs, so I hope you’ll join in the fun!
I’m super excited to announce a truly awesome cast of co-hosts for this year, too. If you’re not following these ladies, you need to.
Our Top 10 of 2020 end-of-year event will take place on December 25-31, with a new topic each day. Join us every day or just on the days that are most appealing to you.
Here’s the schedule (which also doubles as a bookstagram challenge for those of you who are into that kind of thing):
- Post on your blog, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or Facebook — or anywhere else you might want to post — and declare your intentions to join us. It just takes a couple of minutes. Share the link (https://ki.mreads.link/top10of2k20) or link back!
- Grab the banner — and topic list — above and share it in your posts.
- Post your 10 favorites on each day (or only on the days that interest you) – they didn’t have to be published in 2020.
- Use #top10of2k20 on social media.
- Don’t want to write a blog post each day? Share your top 10 on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube! (Or, you know, all of the above!)
- If you’re a bookstagrammer, take a photo or create a collage using a program like Canva to share your picks!
- Also for the bookstagrammers? There are story templates to go along with the challenge! They’re in my highlights, too.
- Have an awesome time looking back on some of your 2020 favorites and sharing them with your followers!
- Tell your friends… and have fun!
Are you participating in the Top 10 of 2020 challenge?
Which topic(s) are you most excited about?
Where will you be posting? I want to follow you!