Do you have a bunch of unread ARCs you need to get to? Need some extra motivation to do it? Join me for the ARCtober 2020 Reading Challenge!
This is a totally chill challenge. Literally, the only goal is to read ARCs. As many as you’d like. No pressure. (Bonus points and good karma for reviewing them!)
Peep the full details for the ARCtober 2020 Reading Challenge below.
- Runs October 1 – October 31, 2020. Join in at any time.
- The (only) goal is to read ARCs. As many as you want. They can be older ones that you haven’t read for one reason or another OR newer ones for books that haven’t yet released. Print, ebook, and audio all count. Just read them.
- Even though this isn’t part of the official challenge, don’t forget to review. Even if it’s an older book. You’ll get good bookish juju!
- You don’t have to have a blog to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want! I’ll be posting weekly updates on Instagram, but you do what works for you.
- Use #ARCtober20 on social media.
- Feel free to use any of my images on your posts and/or social media. Or create your own!
- Tag me when you post on social! I’d love to follow your progress.
- Tell your friends! The more, the merrier, after all.
And new for 2020 — a bingo card story template for Instagram! I mean, who doesn’t love a good bingo card? Please download it and share it if that’s your jam. If you head over to my Instagram stories, you’ll also find some tracking templates and other goodies.
Best of luck with your goals! My reading has been hit or miss this year, but I’m hoping to hit my stride in October.
Are you participating in ARCtober 2020?
How many ARCs are you trying to read?