It’s nearly August so it’s time to look at my July Tackle My TBR progress. How’s your reading going? Mine is on par with the rest of the year so far.
- The 2020 Tackle My TBR Reading Challenge runs January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. You can join at any time, but the link-up closes on November 30.
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print – your choice. Any reading is good reading!
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home! There are some goal levels below if that’s your thing.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want!
- Use #TackleMyTBR2020 on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media.
- Link up below to declare your intentions.
- Tell your friends! [Shortlink: http://bit.ly/tacklemytbr2020]
July ProgressRather than create a new linkup each month, I thought it might be better just to have you leave your update in the comments. So if you have a post, Goodreads shelf or whatever to share, do the thing below. 😉 As usual, I’ll do my full updates for the challenge in my monthly That’s a Wrap post. I feel like a broken record this year. July was another “eh” reading month, but I did balance my TBR and new release reading a little better this month… I think. I guess I’ll know for sure when I actually look at my month. 😂
How did your June reading go? Did you meet your goal?