We’re a little over four months into 2020 *and* this year’s Tackle My TBR Challenge. How are things going? How was your April reading? I hope you enjoyed every book you picked up! Don’t forget, there’s still time to sign up if you haven’t already. Tell your friends!
- The 2020 Tackle My TBR Reading Challenge runs January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. You can join at any time, but the link-up closes on November 30.
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print – your choice. Any reading is good reading!
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home! There are some goal levels below if that’s your thing.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want!
- Use #TackleMyTBR2020 on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media.
- Link up below to declare your intentions.
- Tell your friends! [Shortlink: http://bit.ly/tacklemytbr2020]
You can find more information about challenge levels and monthly themes over on the announcement post. I’ve also added some Instagram story tracking templates for you to download and use.
Rather than create a new linkup each month, I thought it might be better just to have you leave your update in the comments. So if you have a post, Goodreads shelf or whatever to share, do the thing below. 😉 As usual, I’ll do my full updates for the challenge in my monthly That’s a Wrap post. But just allow me to say my April reading was pretty slow. It was maybe a little better than March, but not by much. I honestly haven’t looked at numbers yet because I’m afraid of what they’ll tell me. 😂 I know I’m still super behind on my Goodreads goal, but I think I might be doing ok with this challenge. Mostly because almost everything I am reading is backlist and TBR books.
How did your April reading go? Did you meet your goal?