We’re a little over three months into 2020 *and* this year’s Tackle My TBR Challenge. How are things going? How was your March reading? I hope you enjoyed every book you picked up! Don’t forget, there’s still time to sign up if you haven’t already. Tell your friends!
- The 2020 Tackle My TBR Reading Challenge runs January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. You can join at any time, but the link-up closes on November 30.
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print – your choice. Any reading is good reading!
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home! There are some goal levels below if that’s your thing.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want!
- Use #TackleMyTBR2020 on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media.
- Link up below to declare your intentions.
- Tell your friends! [Shortlink: http://bit.ly/tacklemytbr2020]
March ProgressRather than create a new linkup each month, I thought it might be better just to have you leave your update in the comments. So if you have a post, Goodreads shelf or whatever to share, do the thing below. 😉 I’m doing my full updates for the challenge in my monthly That’s a Wrap post, but I’ll just say my March reading was really slow. What can I say? I can’t seem to focus on escaping into reading during a global pandemic. I’m hoping to get into a rhythm with it soon.
How did your March reading go? Did you meet your goal?