We’re just about one month into 2020 *and* this year’s Tackle My TBR Challenge. Can you believe it? It’s time to talk about our progress for the challenge this month. Congrats on getting through January. I hope you enjoyed every book you picked up! Don’t forget, there’s still time to sign up if you haven’t already. Tell your friends!
- The 2020 Tackle My TBR Reading Challenge runs January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. You can join at any time, but the link-up closes on November 30.
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print – your choice. Any reading is good reading!
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home! There are some goal levels below if that’s your thing.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want!
- Use #TackleMyTBR2020 on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media.
- Link up below to declare your intentions.
- Tell your friends! [Shortlink: http://bit.ly/tacklemytbr2020]
You can find more information about challenge levels and monthly themes over on the announcement post. I’ve also added some Instagram story tracking templates for you to download and use.
In the announcement post, I said I’d include my own updates in my monthly That’s a Wrap post, as well as on Instagram and Goodreads. I didn’t want to leave y’all hanging though. Rather than create a new linkup each month, I thought it might be better just to have you leave your update in the comments. If you have a post (or Goodreads shelf) you’d like to send folks to, leave the link! My own reading for January has been slow, but I’m pretty sure I’m going to exceed my goal of four TBR books each month. I’m also hoping to write a review or two. 😬 I have a little more time left before the month ends and I might need every bit of it!
How did your January reading go?
Did you meet your goal?