Do you have a bunch of unread ARCs you need to get to? Need some extra motivation to do it? Join me and my friend Malia (Romance Schmomance) for the ARCtober 2019 Reading Challenge!
This is a totally chill challenge. Literally the only goal is to read ARCs. As many as you’d like. (Bonus points and good karma for reviewing them!) While you’re at it, consider joining us for the bookstagram portion of the challenge. Make sure you’re following both of us on Instagram, too.
Peep the full details for the ARCtober 2019 Reading Challenge below. Then be sure to link up and share with your friends!
Oh, and best of luck on your goals! I’m ready to crush mine… or at least I think I am!
- Runs October 1 – October 31, 2019. You have until October 6 to sign up.
- The (only) goal is to read ARCs. As many as you want. They can be older ones that you haven’t read for one reason or another OR newer ones for books that haven’t yet released. Print, ebook and audio all count. Just read them.
- Even though this isn’t part of the official challenge, don’t forget to review. Even if it’s an older book. You’ll get good bookish juju!
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want! I’ll be posting weekly updates on Instagram, but you do what works for you.
- Use #ARCtober19 on social media.
- Feel free to use any of my images on your posts and/or social media. Or create your own!
- Link up below to declare your intentions.
- Tell your friends! The more, the merrier!
Are you participating in ARCtober 2019?
How many ARCs are you trying to read?