Can you believe we’re more than halfway through the 2019 Tackle My TBR Challenge? How’s your TBR looking? Mine is still ridiculously overwhelming, but I’m thrilled I knocked out several books in July. AND I even reviewed a few of them. Any progress is good progress, right? That’s what I keep telling myself!
Don’t forget, there’s still time to sign up if you haven’t already. Tell your friends!
- The 2019 Tackle My TBR Challenge runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print – your choice. Any reading is good reading!
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home! Just for fun, I’ve added some levels below.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want!
- Use #TackleMyTBR2019 on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media.
- Tell your friends!
It’s up to you to track your goal however you’d like. In addition to this post, I’ll be including my own update in my monthly That’s a Wrap post. I’ll also be tracking on Instagram and on a Goodreads shelf dedicated to the Tackle My TBR Challenge. You do whatever works for you. Part of the fun of a challenge like this is seeing how everyone else is progressing, so be sure to come by each month and let me know how your goals are coming along!
My goal for the Tackle My TBR Challenge is FOUR TBR books each month. I also hope to review at least half of the books I read. I far exceeded my reading goal (NINE BOOKS!) AND I even managed to knock out a few reviews (FOUR of them!). Go me!
July’s topic was Set in a place you’d like to visit, and I’ve decided That Second Chance fits the bill. It wasn’t an intentional pick and, quite frankly, I’d never heard of Port Snow, Maine before reading it. BUT, I’ve always wanted to visit Maine and Port Snow was absolutely delightful. So there you have it. ?
August’s topic is Back to school, which is fitting. I’m not sure which book I’ll select for it, but it’ll either be a young adult or new adult book. The possibilities are endless.
Did you see the tracking templates on Instagram? Find them in my highlights!
How’d your July go?
Did you meet your goals?