We’re six months into the 2019 Tackle My TBR Challenge… how’s it going? Are you still meeting your goals? I’m hitting (or exceeding) my reading goals, but finding it tough to write reviews. But then, that’s not just for this challenge. I struggle to keep up with reviews in general. Maybe this is the month I get caught up…
Don’t forget, there’s still time to sign up if you haven’t already. Tell your friends!
- The 2019 Tackle My TBR Challenge runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print – your choice. Any reading is good reading!
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home! Just for fun, I’ve added some levels below.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want!
- Use #TackleMyTBR2019 on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media.
- Tell your friends!
It’s up to you to track your goal however you’d like. In addition to this post, I’ll be including my own update in my monthly That’s a Wrap post. I’ll also be tracking on Instagram and on a Goodreads shelf dedicated to the Tackle My TBR Challenge. You do whatever works for you. Part of the fun of a challenge like this is seeing how everyone else is progressing, so be sure to come by each month and let me know how your goals are coming along!
My goal for the Tackle My TBR Challenge is FOUR TBR books each month. I also hope to review at least half of the books I read. I met my reading goal, but I reviewed only one of the books I read. 🤷🏻♀️
May’s topic was Summery read and I went with Melissa Foster’s Embracing Her Heart. Melissa’s books have been on my TBR FOREVER and June seemed like the perfect time to jump in. It was sweet, super sexy and swoony. I can’t wait to read more of her books!
July’s topic is Set in a place you’d like to visit. I’m not sure what I’m going to pick for that one, but I’ll come up with something. 😉
How’d your June go?
Did you meet your goal?