We’re five months into the 2019 Tackle My TBR Challenge… how’s it going for you? I’m meeting my reading goals each month, but I’m still struggling with reviews. Oh well. I’ll get caught up sooner or later, right…?
Don’t forget, there’s still time to sign up if you haven’t already. Tell your friends!
- The 2019 Tackle My TBR Challenge runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print – your choice. Any reading is good reading!
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home! Just for fun, I’ve added some levels below.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want!
- Use #TackleMyTBR2019 on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media.
- Tell your friends!
It’s up to you to track your goal however you’d like. In addition to this post, I’ll be including my own update in my monthly That’s a Wrap post. I’ll also be tracking on Instagram and on a Goodreads shelf dedicated to the Tackle My TBR Challenge. You do whatever works for you. Part of the fun of a challenge like this is seeing how everyone else is progressing, so be sure to come by each month and let me know how your goals are coming along!
My goal for the Tackle My TBR Challenge is FOUR TBR books each month. I also hope to review at least half of the books I read. I surpassed my reading goal AND I reviewed two books! Huzzah. Progress!
May’s topic was New-to-me author and I selected Loretta Chase’s Lord of Scoundrels. It’s a book that’s quite literally been on my shelves for years, since I started reading historical romance back in 2015. I totally understand why folks call it the best of the best in HR.
June’s topic is Summery read. I don’t imagine I’ll have much trouble coming up with something for this one. ?
The Q2 Readathon is happening this weekend! I got off to a slow (ok, almost non-existent) start on Friday, but I plan to make up for it this weekend. Keep an eye on my Instagram as that’s where I’m really talking about it. If you’re reading along, I hope you’re having success!
How’d your May go?
Did you meet your goal?