Three months into the 2019 Tackle My TBR Challenge… how’s it going for you? I didn’t dedicate as much time to my TBR in March as I hoped to — what with hosting TBR March and all — but I’m still pleased with my progress. I was able to knock out several books. Now I just need to get some reviews written.
Don’t forget, there’s still time to sign up if you haven’t already. Tell your friends!
- The 2019 Tackle My TBR Challenge runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print – your choice. Any reading is good reading!
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home! Just for fun, I’ve added some levels below.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want!
- Use #TackleMyTBR2019 on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media.
- Tell your friends!
It’s up to you to track your goal however you’d like. In addition to this post, I’ll be including my own update in my monthly That’s a Wrap post. I’ll also be tracking on Instagram and on a Goodreads shelf dedicated to the Tackle My TBR Challenge. You do whatever works for you. Part of the fun of a challenge like this is seeing how everyone else is progressing, so be sure to come by each month and let me know how your goals are coming along!
My goal for the Tackle My TBR Challenge is FOUR TBR books each month. I also hope to review at least half of the books I read. I rocked my reading goal, partially thanks to the Q1 Readathon, but I didn’t do so hot with the reviewing. Can’t read 24 hours in 2 days and review, too.
While I totally forgot about the Q1 Readathon until the Thursday evening before (all the facepalms), I was able to pull shit together and make it happen. I’ll do better at planning the Q2 one though. Just because I could pull it together doesn’t mean everyone else was able to. Let’s get into April and then I’ll throw some polls out to pick a date. And, you know, plan a little better. ?
March’s topic was Unfinished series, and Pucked Over was my pick. I’m totally kicking myself for not finishing this series ages ago. I’ll get there, slowly but surely. The audios are fantastic. These characters crack me up.
April’s topic is Movie adaptation! I *think* I’m going to try to read Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens agenda. It’s been on my TBR for YEARS. I’ve held off on watching the movie because I wanted to read the book first. I’ve heard so many great things. I think it’s finally time.
Did you see the tracking templates on Instagram? Find them in my highlights!
How’d your March go?
Did you meet your goal?