Two months into the 2019 Tackle My TBR Challenge… how’s it going for you? I’m meeting my reading goals, but not doing so hot when it comes to the reviewing aspect. But, there’s still time! Overall, I can’t complain.
Don’t forget, there’s still time to sign up if you haven’t already. Tell your friends!
- The 2019 Tackle My TBR Challenge runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print – your choice. Any reading is good reading!
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home! Just for fun, I’ve added some levels below.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want!
- Use #TackleMyTBR2019 on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media.
- Tell your friends!
It’s up to you to track your goal however you’d like. In addition to this post, I’ll be including my own update in my monthly That’s a Wrap post. I’ll also be tracking on Instagram and on a Goodreads shelf dedicated to the Tackle My TBR Challenge. You do whatever works for you. Part of the fun of a challenge like this is seeing how everyone else is progressing, so be sure to come by each month and let me know how your goals are coming along!
My goal for the Tackle My TBR Challenge is FOUR TBR books each month. I also hope to review at least half of the books I read. I hit my reading goal, but the reviewing one? Not so much. I’ve reviewed ONE so far. ??♀️
February’s topic was Favorite genre, and Block Shot was my pick. With the next Hoops book coming out very soon, I needed to get caught up. Why did I wait so long to read it? Kennedy Ryan is a goddess. Banner and Jared’s story was amazing.
March’s topic is Unfinished series and honestly, I’m a little nervous about this. I struggle with series. But, let’s see what I can make happen. It doesn’t help that I’ve not started a series in YEARS and I’m afraid I’ll have to reread previous books before jumping into the new ones. Eeek.
One of the biggest announcements for March is we’re going to have our Q1 Readathon! It’ll be March 30-31, so make sure you put it on your calendars. More on that soon soon. Keep an eye on Instagram and Twitter for the deets.
Did you see the tracking templates on Instagram? Find them in my highlights!
How’d your February go?
Did you meet your goal?