We’re one month into the 2019 Tackle My TBR Challenge! How’s your challenge going? I can’t complain about my progress so far. I’m a little late getting to the January check-in, and with no really good reason. 🤷🏻♀️The best of intentions, right?
Don’t forget, there’s still time to sign up if you haven’t already. Tell your friends!
- The 2019 Tackle My TBR Challenge runs January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print – your choice. Any reading is good reading!
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home! Just for fun, I’ve added some levels below.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want!
- Use #TackleMyTBR2019 on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media.
- Tell your friends!
It’s up to you to track your goal however you’d like. In addition to this post, I’ll be including my own update in my monthly That’s a Wrap post. I’ll also be tracking on Instagram and on a Goodreads shelf dedicated to the Tackle My TBR Challenge. You do whatever works for you. Part of the fun of a challenge like this is seeing how everyone else is progressing, so be sure to come by each month and let me know how your goals are coming along!
My goal for the Tackle My TBR Challenge is FOUR TBR books each month. I also hope to review at least half of the books I read. I nailed the first goal in January, but failed the second one miserably. Mainly because I sucked at writing reviews at all last month.
January’s topic was On Your TBR the Longest, and I picked Tempting the Player for that. It’s one of the oldest books on my TBR and from one of my favorite authors, so it was high time I got to it. Definitely a solid choice. Now I just need to make time to read the next one in the series.
February’s topic is Favorite Genre, so that’ll be an easy one for me. Contemporary romance FTW!
I’ll be making an announcement about the first quarterly readathon this month, so make sure you’re following me on Instagram and Twitter for updates! I’ll also be sharing some tracking templates for Instagram, which I planned to share last month. Better late that never, right?
How’d your January go?
Did you meet your goal?