The holidays — and end of 2018 — are rapidly approaching, so it’s time to think about my year-end wrap up. This’ll be the fifth year I’ve done one of these “best of the best” series and, for the third year in a row, I’m opening it up for others to join! I love discussing my bookish bests and seeing what everyone else comes up with for theirs, so I hope you’ll join me.
My Top 10 of 2018 end-of-year event will take place December 25-31, with a new topic each day. If you want to join in for all of it — or even part of it — feel free to grab any (or all) of the graphics to use on your posts. Don’t forget to sign up below, too!
Here’s the schedule (which also doubles as a bookstagram challenge for those of you who are into that kind of thing):
- Post on your blog, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or Facebook — or anywhere else you might want to post — and declare your intentions to join me. It just takes a couple minutes. Please link back so others can join, too!
- Add the link to your sign up post (wherever you posted it) into the linkup below. (Not only does this give others a way to follow your posts, it also allows you to enter the giveaway!)
- Grab the banner — and topic list — above and add to your posts.
- Post your 10 favorites on each day (or only on the days that interest you) – they don’t have to be published in 2018!
- Use #top10of2018 on social media.
- Don’t want to write a blog post each day? Share your picks on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or YouTube!
- If you’re a bookstagrammer, be on the lookout for story templates to go along with the challenge!
- Have an awesome time looking back on some of your 2018 favorites and sharing them with your readers!
- Tell your friends… and have fun!
Are you participating in my Top 10 of 2018?
Which topic are you must excited about?