Last year, the idea for an ARCtober Reading Challenge came to me too late to really make anything of it. I literally posted the idea and my goals on October 1. I wanted to do a little better at planning ahead this year so I could make it an official challenge and even invite some friends along to help co-host.
This year I’ve paired up with some of my favorite bloggers — Brittany & Elizabeth’s Book Boutique, Samantha @ The Book Disciple and Nancy @ Tales of the Ravenous Reader — for an expanded version of the ARCtober Reading Challenge! We’ll each have a giveaway AND we’re also hosting a bookstagram challenge during the challenge. Be on the lookout for the announcement a little later this month over on Instagram. If you’re not following each of us yet, you should!
- Runs October 1 – October 31, 2018. You have until October 5 to sign up.
- The (only) goal is to read ARCs. As many as you want. They can be older ones that you haven’t read for one reason or another OR newer ones for books that haven’t yet released. Print, ebook and audio all count. Just read them.
- Even though this isn’t part of the official challenge, don’t forget to review. Even if it’s an older book. You’ll get good bookish juju — and a bonus entry into the giveaways.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want! I’ll be posting weekly updates on the blog and Instagram, but you do what works for you.
- Use #ARCtober2018 on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media. Or create your own!
- Link up below to declare your intentions.
- Tell your friends! The more, the merrier!
Are you participating in ARCtober?
How many ARCs are you trying to read?