Since we’re a bit over halfway through 2018 — what?! how?! — I thought it might be a good idea to do a mid-year check-in for the Tackle My TBR Challenge! Are you participating? How’s it going so far?
Here’s a quick reminder of the “rules,” so to speak:
- Runs January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print version – your choice.
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home!
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want!
- Use #TackleMyTBR on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media.
- Link up
belowto declare your intentions. 😉
- Tell your friends!
It’s not too late to join if you want to play along in the second half(ish) of the year!
My personal goal for the Tackle My TBR Challenge was to read at least 3 TBR books each month. My stretch goal was to read at least 50 TBR books in 2018. Oh, and I also want to review the books along the way…
I can say, I’m well on my way to knocking this challenge out of the park. So far, I’ve read 52 books from my TBR. Not too bad, eh? I’ve discovered many a new favorite — both book AND author — along the way.
Some pretty good looking books here, huh? ?
Here’s a monthly breakdown, in case you’re interested in that kind of thing.
How’s YOUR Tackle My TBR Challenge going?