I’m a big fan of the TBB Asks prompts because they’re something different than what I usually post. Spring is one of my favorite seasons, so this one was particularly fun.
- What 3 colors remind you most of Spring? I’m going with the pastels — blue, pink and yellow.
- What is the first thing you add to your wardrobe in Spring? Flip flops.
- What is the first wardrobe item you ditch in Spring? My winter coat.
- Who mows the grass where you live? I live in an apartment complex, so they hire someone to take care of that. #apartmentperks
- What’s Spring like where you live? Normally, it’s pretty mild with a lot of pollen. This year, however, it’s basically a second winter with a couple warm days thrown in week or so. But, still with a lot of pollen.
- What’s your favorite thing about Spring? That it’s not winter? But seriously, I love seeing the flowers coming out again. (Even if they’re hell on my allergies.) And the longer days.
- Are you a Spring cleaner? Yes I am. Though I guess I’m probably more of a spring de-clutterer than a cleaner.
- Are you a baseball fan? Nah. I mean, I get it, but I think it’s a boring sport overall.
- Tulips or daffodils? Both.
- Favorite outdoor Spring activity? Taking photos of the cherry blossoms, even if it means dealing with all the tourists.
- Flowers in the ground or in pots? Well, I live in an apartment so I don’t plant flowers, but if I did I would do it in the ground.
- Favorite bird? Well, it’s not a goose… but honestly? I’m not a bird person so I can’t answer this.
- Car wash or wash vehicles at home? See above re: living in an apartment. Obviously car wash.
- When do you pull out your sandals? As soon as I can. My feet are sick and tired of boots so I transition to flip flops before I probably should, honestly.
Did you respond to this TBB Asks questionnaire?
If so, leave me a link.
If not, leave some of your answers below.