I really liked the TBB Asks prompt last month and I promised myself I would be more timely with it in March. And I was! Huzzah!
- Eyelash curler: yes or no? Rarely, if ever. Maybe for special occasions, but most of the time I just can’t be bothered.
- Favorite nail shade? I have three favorites, all depending on the season and my mood: Lincoln Park After Dark, After School Blazer and By Popular Vote.
- Favorite lipstick shade? I’m a bit of a lipstick addict. Favorites include: Julep’s Stepping Out, Maybelline’s Super Stay Matte Ink in Lover, Lipslut’s F*ck Trump, Too Faced’s Melted Matte in Lady Balls and Soap & Glory’s Sexy Mother Pucker in Nude Edition.
- Blow dry or air dry your hair? Air dry anytime I can.
- Artificial nails: yes or no? Nope. I went through my acrylic nails phase in high school through my mid-20s. I’m glad to say it’s been over a decade since I dealt with those things.
- Foundation: yes or no? 99% of the time I’m wearing makeup, yes.
- Hair up or hair down? I have super short hair, so… hair down. I do use the occasional headband, but my hair is too short for a ponytail or anything else.
- Bar soap or body wash? Only body wash and preferably when using one of those mesh loofah things.
- Bath or shower? Shower. No question. I do not enjoy taking baths.
- Favorite body lotion? Thanks to my psoriasis, I use unscented body lotion. My favorite is Cetaphil with a bit of diluted dead sea salt.
- Do you wear perfume? If so, favorite scent? I typically lean more towards body sprays than perfume. I like Bath & Body Works’ scents and some of my favorites are Beautiful Day, Peppermint Twist, Pumpkin Cupcake and Coconut Lime Breeze, all depending on the season. If I wear perfume, it’s Clinique’s Happy Heart or Happy in Bloom.
- Do you shave your legs every day? In the winter? Absolutely not. The rest of the year? Probably still not. Every couple days is sufficient.
- Favorite lip balm? I’m a big fan of C.O. Bigelow’s Cinnamint Supreme 2x Lip Shine. Also? Good ol’ Chapstick. Peppermint-flavored, specifically.
- How old were you when you started wearing makeup? Oh man, I don’t even know. Twelve-ish maybe?
Did you respond to this TBB Asks questionnaire?
If so, leave me a link.
If not, leave some of your answers below.