We’re one month into 2018 and the Tackle My TBR Challenge and it’s time to talk about our progress during the challenge! Congrats on getting through January. I hope you enjoyed every book you picked up.
Don’t forget, there’s still time to sign up if you haven’t already. Tell your friends!
- Runs January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print version – your choice.
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home!
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want!
- Use #TackleMyTBR on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media.
- Link up below to declare your intentions. 😉
- Tell your friends!
It’s up to you to track your goal however you’d like. I plan on including my own update in my monthly That’s a Wrap post. I’ll also have a Goodreads shelf dedicated to the Tackle My TBR Challenge. You do whatever works for you. I will post a linkup at the beginning of each new month so you can share your progress — wherever you’re tracking it.
My personal goal is to read at least three books from my TBR each month and I exceeded that by reading four books in January. Unofficially, I want to also review each of the books I read and, thanks to a well-timed Minute Reviews post yesterday, I got it done.
How’d your January go?
Did you meet your goal?