As 2017 comes to a close and I was thinking about my goals – bloggish and otherwise – for 2018, I decided one of the things I want to do most in the new year is continue to read books on my TBR. I know myself well enough to know the best way to motivate me to do such a thing is to hold myself accountable. That’s what led me to create the Tackle My TBR Challenge.
I know there are probably at least five other TBR-based challenges out there, since I’m not the only blogger or reader who struggles with this. I’d originally planned to just post the challenge on my blog for myself, but thought others might be interested and decided to turn it into an actual challenge. If you’re trying to tackle YOUR TBR and want a low-key challenge to help you along the way, this might be right up your alley.
Looking for the 2019 version of the challenge?
- Runs January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2018. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to read at least ONE book from your TBR every month. It can be an ARC, ebook, audiobook or print version – your choice.
- If one TBR book a month isn’t enough, set your goal higher! Do you think you can read five a month? Ten? Go big or go home!
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Insta, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want!
- Use #TackleMyTBR on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media.
- Link up below to declare your intentions. 😉
- Tell your friends!
It’s up to you to track your goal however you’d like. I plan on including my own update in my monthly That’s a Wrap post. I’ll also have a Goodreads shelf dedicated to the Tackle My TBR Challenge. You do whatever works for you.
Are you signed up?
What’s your goal?