For the last few years, I’ve been doing one of these “best of” the year series of posts as a way to tip my hat to the best of the best of the past year … and begin looking forward to the new year, as well. I love looking back and picking out my favorites and thought it would be fun to open it up for others to join. Sound like fun? Join me!
My Top 16 of 2016 end-of-year “event” will take place December 25-31 and there’s a new topic each day. If you want to join in for all of it — or even part of it — feel free to grab any (or all) of the graphics if you’d like to use them on your post.
To play along:
- Post on your blog, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook — or anywhere else you might want to post — and declare your intentions to join us. It just takes a couple minutes. Please link back so others can join, too! 🙂
- Add the link to your sign up post (wherever you posted it) into the Linky below. (This’ll qualify you for the giveaway!)
- Grab the banner — and topic list — above and add to your posts.
- Post your 16 favorites in each day (or only on the days that interest you) – you can choose from books published in 2016 or older ones you read this year.
- Use #top16of2016 on social media.
- Don’t want to write a blog post each day? Share your picks on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter!
- Have an awesome time looking back on some of your 2016 favorites and sharing them with your readers!
- Tell your friends! 🙂
Open only to those participating in the Top 16 of 2016!
Get extra entries for sharing your daily posts.
See full details on the Rafflecopter.
Are you participating?
Which topic are you must excited about?