Last week was ok, as far as weeks go. If you read my Five Things Friday post, you know where my head was for a bit portion of the week, so I won’t repeat myself. I did finally make my way to the pool at my apartment complex and spent a couple hours reading in the sun on Sunday. It was glorious. (Minus the sunburn.) Work was crazy busy and my major project found its way inside my head even when I wasn’t at the office. I think I just need to get used to that for the next couple months though. I didn’t have a whole lot of reading time until Friday last week, so the book I was reading seemed to take forever to get finished. (It never takes me five days to finish a book.) I was over the moon earlier last week when I got word of Apple’s eBook settlement and saw my gift card balance. Surprisingly, there’s still quite a bit left. I haven’t decided exactly how I want to spend it yet. It won’t last all that long though. It’s burning a hole in my pocket.
One big, exciting thing for this week? I’m hosting my first LuLaRoe pop-up party on Facebook. If you follow me on Instagram, you know just how obsessed I am with their clothes. Well, one of my besties has onboarded and she’s giving me and my friends first dibs on her initial inventory launch. If you’re in the US, on Facebook and want to shop you should join us… (Click the invitation image below to request to join the Facebook group.)
I did a little better with my FitReaders challenge last week. I didn’t get the gym time I wanted partially because I had a wee bit of sunburn on my back and it hurt and … lack of motivation. But, I did try to move a bit more during the days because I wasn’t going to the gym.
Total: 57,270 steps (as of 5 PM Saturday)
896 active minutes
Daily average: 8,181 steps
Hope you had a great week!
I’ve been eyeing these for awhile and the second book was on sale. Which meant I had to buy both. Obviously. 🙂
Thanks to Sourcebooks Fire for this title for review!
I had to add this to my shelves.
Thank you, Penguin RandomHouse, for this one!
Bought this one after getting Hottest Mess so I can binge!
Last week’s reviews:
- [19 Jun] Minute Reviews 
- [19 Jun] The Wedding Pact by Katee Robert ★★★★
- [19 Jun] Everywhere and Every Way by Jennifer Probst ★★★
- [19 Jun] Truth or Beard by Penny Reid ★★★★★
- [19 Jun] Undecided by Julianna Keyes ★★★★★
- [20 Jun] Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas ★★★★★
- [21 Jun] Into the Blue by Chanel Cleeton ★★★★★
- [22 Jun] Raw Redemption by Tessa Bailey ★★★★★
- [25 Jun] Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry ★★★★
Last week’s posts:
- [19 Jun] Weekly Round Up 
- [20 Jun] Monday Musts 
- [21 Jun] Top Ten Tuesday 
- [21 Jun] Cover Reveal: Torn (A Wicked Saga #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- [22 Jun] WWW Wednesday 
- [23 Jun] TBR Thursday 
- [24 Jun] Five Things Friday 
Just a few of the things I’ve found interesting from the blogosphere (and maybe even the internet in general) over the last few days.
- I first saw the My Intimidating TBR Pile Tag on Quinn’s Book Nook. It looks like it’ll be a fun tag to do one of these days. Soon.
- Colleen Hoover wrote a great piece on cyber-bullying.
- Author S.A. Wolfe has a brand new website AND a new book on the way. I can’t wait for the latter!
How was your week?
Any exciting new books?
News to share?