I originally saw this tag posted by Stephanie over at Stephanie’s Book Reviews and thought it looked like it would be fun, so I decided what the hell? Might as well go ahead and do it myself. 🙂
1) Find A Book For Each Of Your Initials
Kiss the Sky is one of my all time favorites, from one of my all time favorite series and Beautiful Secret and Beyond What is Given are two books I’ve read and LOVED this year.
2) Count Your Age Along Your Book Shelf: What Book Is It?
So I kinda cheated on this one since I’m not at home… I just went to my “loved” shelf on Goodreads and counted to my age. Which I’m totally not telling. 😉
3) Pick a book that represents a destination you would like to travel to?
Scotland is definitely on my bucket list. A large part of the reason may or may not be because of this series.
4) Pick A Book That Is Your Favorite Color
My favorite colors are blue and gold (Let’s Go Mountaineers!). And this HOT cover from one of my favorite Brazens, has both. 🙂
5) Which book do you have the fondest memory of?
I mean… come on. Did you expect anything different? This book opened up a whole new, magical world to me… both in this series and by making me love reading again as an adult.
6) Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
I’m sure I could pick any number of books from advanced lit classes of my youth, but I’m going with a more recent title instead. It’s not that it wasn’t an amazing book – it was – it was just hard to watch characters I love deal with the things they had to within this novel.
7) Which book in your TBR pile will you give you the biggest sense of achievement?
I’ll probably never ACTUALLY read it, but I like to think I might.
That’s all, folks!
I tag anyone who thinks this might be fun to do. (Which, it totally was.) 😉