Today we’re turning our author spotlight on Lia Riley! Lia writes *fantastic* new adult and adult contemporary romance. I fell in love with her Off the Map series – and, let’s be honest, the cover model 😉 – last year. If you’ve not yet started this series yet, you need to get on that. Once you read Upside Down, you won’t want to stop until you get every little bit of Talia and Bran possible. Lia’s latest book released last week. If you’re an adult contemporary romance fan – or if you just love LOVE – do yourself a favor and pick up Last First Kiss. It’s all kinds of swoony.
Lia’s post is a fun one. I used it myself for a TTT a few weeks ago. 🙂
The First Ten Books on My eReader Right Now*
by Lia Riley
I’m an eclectic reader so when Kim and Betsy asked “what are the first ten books on your e-reader right now,” I had to peek. Here they are in no particular order and perfectly sum up my “across genres” reading habits.
1) Laura Ingalls Wilder: A Writer’s Life by Pamela Smith Hill
2) The Deal by Elle Kennedy
3) Unraveled by Courtney Milan
4) The Year We Hid Away by Sarina Bowen
5) Forbidden by Charlotte Stein
6) Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
7) Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
8) A Bollywood Affair by Sonali Dev
9) Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
10) Anything but Sweet by Candis Terry
* Lia’s responses were sent back in May, so here’s hoping she’s finished some of these by now… and maybe found some new favorite reads!
Thanks for stopping by, Lia!
For those of you participating in the challenge, don’t forget to keep entering your links in the Rafflecopter. I can’t tell you all the prizes we’ll be giving away this summer because we’re still pulling awesome things together, but believe me when I say you want to win them. I wish I could win them! 🙂 And if you’re not participating yet, it’s not too late to sign up! Hit up the announcement post and learn more! Keep current with all the details by joining our Facebook event.
Until next week… happy reading!