While most of the books I read are ARCs, I’m always looking for a little extra, added incentive to knock more of them out. I was excited to stumble across Read.Sleep.Repeat’s ARC August Challenge. This is just the extra boost I needed.
- My goal for this challenge is to read and review 3 books each FULL week during August. By the end, that will mean 12 books read and reviewed. (Of course, I hope to do more than that, but I’m taking it easy on myself.)
- Rather than posting individual weekly updates, I will post weekly updates below.
- Here’s a list of the books I’d like to read during the challenge… I may or may not stick to it. Depends on what else comes my way.
Every time I do a challenge like this, I make a list of all the books I want to finish. I rarely stick to it. But, here we go anyhow. 🙂
Plumb Crazy – Molly Blaisdell
- Still Point (Awaken #3) – Katie Kacvinsky
Make it Right (Bowler University #2) – Megan Erickson Blurred (Connections #3.5) – Kim Karr Frayed (Connections #4) – Kim Karr
- Anatomy of a Misfit – Andrea Portes
Deep Surrendering (Episode #5) – Chelsea M Cameron
- Falling Into Place – Amy Zhang
Starry Night – Isabel Gillies – DNF A Little Something Different – Sandy Hall The Swap – Megan Shull — DNF The Fine Art of Pretending – Rachel Harris
Check back here for my weekly updates as the month goes on.
So it does feel a wee bit ridiculous to post an update after two days of the challenge, but I did say I’d post weekly updates… I’ll link up reviews once they’re live on the blog, later this week! 🙂
Reviews are coming later this week for all of these books except The Understatement of the Year. I’m saving that one until a little closer to the book’s October release.
Among the Echoes | A Little Something Different | In Her Wake (Ten Tiny Breaths #0.5) | Stealing His Heart (a Shillings Agency novel) | Our Broken Sky (Chaos Theory #1.5) | The Fine Art of Pretending (The Fine Art of Pretending #1)
Good luck on your goals!